It’s Monday and yes…..It’s almost the end of 2014. What does that mean for you?
Can you win? Do you have it in you?
Success begins with a positive state of mind. Believe that you can do it because at the end of the day, it’s you against yourself.
Spare me all the excuses, the half-truths, the procrastination and all the other “Noise” you tell me, such as; David, in the new year I will do this, I will do that. Forget the half-truths you tell me, what about the ones you tell yourself?
- I already work too many hours, I don’t have time to do that.
- I’m afraid of making the call.
- I’m not sure I can do that.
- I can’t do it because it’s never been done like that before.
- I don’t think it will work.
- I don’t have everything in place yet, in order to do that, Let me wait until I have it all together to start.
- I don’t have enough resources to make that happen.
- I’m afraid to make a mistake.
The ONLY good part about verbalizing these self-defeating comments to me is that I get to combat them and work through them with you. To have your abilities overtake these fear based comments. I am more concerned about the ones you don’t verbalize. Those are the silent killers.
The only person that wins is the one that thinks he CAN! He turns the “Think” Into “It will happen by…”
If you don’t take risks, you won’t succeed. If you want to win but think you can’t, you’ve lost already. If you believe in yourself it becomes a self-fulfilling reality. Don’t let others discourage you. Don’t let the negativity permeate the world you work so hard to create around you. Don’t let other people’s “Noise” become yours.
It’s not you against them…..It’s YOU vs. YOURSELF!
“Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do”
If you are reading this you have already taken the steps to strip away the mediocrity; now prove to YOURSELF that what your mind can perceive it WILL achieve.